Monday, June 9, 2008

Amy, Amy, Amy!!!

Despite Amy Winehouse's very public and seemingly unapologetic cracked out ways, she is one of my FAVORITE artists. She has an incredible voice and her pen game is out of this world. Some of her songs make me feel as if she's been watching the movie of my life. Anywho... i've stuck with her through all her mess, even that HORRIBLE Grammy performance, but now, she has definitely gone too far. There is a video (that her infamous husband, Blake) took of her and a friend, in what seems to be a crack house, singing racially offensive songs. Watching the video makes me feel like I watched her die on camera...its ridiculously sad to see the depths to which she has sunk. You can google the video...its all over the place, and instead of spreading the bad stuff, i'll share some of my favorite Amy Winehouse songs.

Amy Winehouse