Monday, June 2, 2008

Say Hello

Honey you so sweet
Sugar got a long way to catch you
You so sweet
All I gotta do is add a lil lemmon
You my favorite drank
Ya make me thank
Lyrics from the song titled "Honey" by Erykah Badu inspired this blog. It will just be about things I like, things that inspire me, whatever I find dope. It will probably start off a little random, because, well, thats what I am. Eventually though, you'll be able to find a method to my madness.

I'll start off with a little about me. I was born and raised in the Midwest- Kansas City, MO to be exact. I've been living in Washington, DC for the past three years as a student at Howard University, and I've definitely learned and grown alot for the better. I'm definitely a big- city girl with small city sensibilities, if that makes any sense. I love music, football, shoes, & pop culture...I'm no lame and you gonna know my name...