Monday, June 2, 2008

Mr. Carter

If you've been anywhere on earth (or maybe even Mars), you know that Lil Wayne is considered by many to be the hottest rapper in the game right now. And if you know that, you probably know that his highly anticipated album Tha Carter III is due to come out on June 10. If you're really on top of your music stuff, then you know that it leaked this past weekend, due in part to some reckless comments that Weezy made about mixtape DJs, "F*** mixtape DJs...they can suck my d***", who have had a great part in making him the phenomenon that he is.


I've heard the album, and I don't really want to do a full review because I don't want to influence anyone else's opinions....but I will say that my favorite tracks so far (that aren't singles or previously heard) are Mr. Carter feat. Jay-Z (of course) and Dr. Carter.

Thats really not what this post is about though. We all know that Weezy F. Baby has something indescribable that drives many females (myself NOT included) crazy. VH1 had the brilliant idea to have fans ask Mr. Carter himself questions regarding sex and relationships. Some of his answers are expectedly outlandish, but most of his advice is actually pretty sound (drug-induced as it is), even though the delivery may not be so. Anyways, take a peek at a few of my favorites.


video.vh1.com


video.vh1.com


video.vh1.com